Please join us for the Fall 2017 Central Oregon GIS Users Group meeting!
Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Location: DINE 206, OSU Cascades Campus (1500 SW Chandler Dr, Bend, OR 97702)
1. Introduction and Announcements – Colleen Miller, City of Bend (5 min)
2. Welcome from our Host - Yong Bakos, Instructor of Computer Science, OSU Cascades (10 min)
3. ArcGIS Pro (Migration, Training Resources, Q&A) - John Sharrard, ESRI (55 min)
4. Cross Connection Identification and Regulation Using Collector for ArcGIS – Nick Skinner, Sunriver Water (30 min)
5. Seeds of Success: Using PhoneGap and Leaflet to Build Android Apps – Charlie Schrader, US Forest Service (20 min)
6. Providing Situational Awareness for the Oregon Solar Eclipse Using ArcGIS Online and Operations Dashboard – Shad Campbell, Deschutes County (30 min)
We’ll adjourn to a COGIS social at a nearby location immediately following the meeting. You won't want to miss this fun networking opportunity!
Parking: On-street parking is available at no cost. Within the parking lot, payment of $1 per hour up to $3 per day can be made at the kiosk located between Tykeson Hall and the Dining Hall. Cash or card accepted (no change given).
Location Notes: Room DINE 206 is on the second floor of the Dining/Academic building, which is the middle of the three buildings. Visit the OSU Cascades website for more information.
Registration: Attendance is FREE, but please RSVP for the event using the registration link.